HCL me V1 Tablet + Phone Review [Rs.7999 Only]


Guy's, This Tablet about which I'm going to review in this Post is one of the Cheapest Tablet in market with Lots of Advantages and Some Little bit Disadvantages.

In This Post I would like to talk about Disadvantages more than Advantages unlike other Post on Internet. 

Actually, Few Days back, I have purchased it and using since then. But I wanna say that It's not what i thought , I mean performance is not so Impressive according to the provider Hardware. 

There are Few Points I wanna Discuss about my Tab in very sort and I am sure that the point i am going to tell you, will play an important roll in Decision of your's to Purchase it or Not ?

1. CPU and GPU

This Tab come with Cortex A8 Next Gen. Processor and a GPU  GC430 3D GPU Graphics . But Games Like Subway Surfer and Temple Run Oz not able to run so Impressively.

When You will run this Device on Your hand. I am sure that you will have a little bit loose Operation. First time, I operated it and It makes me Feel Like something is lagging. I don't know whether  It was some Graphic Issue or Some hanging Problem.

2.Battery [Take More Than 4 Hour to Charge Completely]


This Device Got 3200 mah Battery and It take around More than 4 Hours to Charge Completely and Also Get Discharge so Quickly.

According to Me, Battery is not so Impressive. You will alway have some trouble with Battery if you are Going to Purchase it.

3. 1 GB. RAM is Big Enough

There is one impressive thing about this Tab, Which is RAM. No matter how many apps you are running Simultaneously, your Background Apps which is in running state, will never Close automatically Due to Less Memory.

List of Apps, I have Operated Simulanteously
  • Temple Run 2
  • UC Browser
  • Opera
  • TT POD
  • Ebook Reader

4. No Google Play Store


If you are Going to Purchase it.. Then You should have known that this Tablet Doesn't have Google Play Store by Default. 

But, This is not a Big Deal Because. I have Installed it Manually and you could Do same. I will post, how to Do that soon
I hope You would have found this Post useful. and If you want to ask about This Tablet ...Then Leave a Comment Below.



4 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Υou're so interesting! I don't bеlieve I've read through anything like that before. So nice to discover another person with unique thoughts on this subject. Seriously.. thanks for starting this up. This web site is one thing that is required on the web, someone with a little originality!

    Also visit my webpage - Lodge Lower price (Hotels_Discount) in Twitter
    my website > Motel Lower Price (Hotels_Discount) In Twitter

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Hеllо, i thіnk that і saω you ѵisіteԁ
    my weblog so i came to “return the fаvoг”.

    I am trying to find things to impгoνe my websitе!
    I ѕupρose its ok tо use а few of
    youг idеаs!!

    my homepage :: twitter hotels & take a trip

  1. Unknown said...:

    Bhaii m going to buy hcl me v1 tablet and it doesn,t have google play store due to this cn i wl face prblms for dwnldng games and apps which is prsnt on google play store???

  1. No Playstore by default isn't mean you cant install manually,......definitely you. Will be. Able to install. It manually......

    i wouuld recommend you to go will funbook talk instead of this shit crap....,

Post a Comment

You Like the article, Then Please Leave a Comment here !!!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
ELEX IDEA BLOG © 2012 | Powered by Blogger